kodi is an open-source media player software which is a perfect platform for the developers to show their innovations and creativity. In such case an open-source software with a huge number of unofficial add-ons, it’s quite obvious that there will be some issues. One among them is pairing issues or stream authorization error…
This error is can occur when trying to stream a link from some server through an addon. Some common pairing errors are olpair, tvad.me/pair, thevideo.me/pair, vidup.me/pair, vshare. These errors can be fixed. In this article, we will show how to fix such paring errors.
How to fix all Kodi pair error
In order to fix an error, the first thing to you have to do is, to understand the cause of the error. From the error name itself, we can get an idea. Pairing error or stream authorization error, just by seeing the term we can say that it is asking to authorize your stream or pair your device with the stream.
How to fix pairing issues on Kodi?
Method 1: Direct Pairing with the website
This is the easiest method as explain in olpairkodifix.com. In this, we will directly pair you IP to the website provider.
- When a stream requires authorization, it will pop-up a message saying that “To play this video, authorization is required. Visit the link below to authorize the devices on your network: http://olpair.com then click “Pair”. (The URL may vary for other streams but the pairing steps are common for all)
- You can visit the website either directly or copying the Url and open in a separate browser.
- Select I’m not Robot.
- Clear the reCaptcha verification and select verify.
- Then scroll down and click Pair.
- A message will appear saying that Pairing has been successful.
Note: In this method, your IP will be authenticated only for 4 hours. After that, you need to pair again for continuous streaming.
Method 2: Hosters with Captcha Disabling
If there is an issue in following the first method, then try this. But this method is preferred to people who use only a few add-ons regularly, as is have to do in each add-on individually.
- Launch Kodi and Select an Addon in which the error occurred.
- Right click on the addon and Select settings.
- Then select the Playback from the menu that appeared.
- A list of option will appear, select hosters with captchas.
- Disable it.
This will prevent the scraping of streams that requires Stream authorization.
Method 3: URL Resolver Configuration
Let’s see how to configure URL Resolver
- Select the Setting icon.
- Go to System settings.
- At the bottom left corner, there will be a gear icon. Click on it to change it to expert.
- From the system settings menu on the left select Add-ons.
- Now select Manage dependencies
- Scroll down and Select URL Resolver.
- Select Configure.
- You will find the options like Resolver 1, 2, 3… search for the server in which the pairing error occurred.
- Then disable it.
I personally prefer this method, as it is like a one-time process. Disabling the servers that require stream authorization using this method saves more time when comparing to the above two methods.
We have provided with all possible methods to encounter the pairing issues. Hope this article will be helpful to you. If you have any issue with the methods or any feedback, kindly comment below.