WhatsApp is one of the best apps forever which can be used to send and receive messages easily and also share media files to other using it. It has so many new features packed in a simple interface. If you won’t get satisfication with the existing features and looking to add more features to your WhatsApp, you must know about an app called GBWhatsApp. GBWhatsApp Allows You to Run Dual WhatsApp accounts in single Android Device.
How to Install GBWhatsApp on Android?
As you have downloaded the APK file of GB WhatsApp latest version, It’s time to install it and get benefitted from the countless features packed into the app.
Step 1: Locating APK file
Locate the downloaded APK file of GBWhatsApp. To navigate to the location, you can use any popular file manager like ES File Explorer or Google’s Files Go.
Step 2: Allowing Installation from Unknown Sources
As these apps are downloaded from third-party sources you need to install them by allowing Android OS to install apps from unknown sources. You can check the dedicated guide or read below to learn how to do this.
Once the APK file is located, just tap on the APK file to install. As we said earlier that APK files couldn’t be installed directly on your mobile, Tapping on the file might pop-up a warning on your screen.
To install APK files, you need to head over to settings and then select security,scroll down a bit in the security options to find an option called “Unknown Sources”. Enable it to allow installation of apps from external sources like APK files.
Once you’ve enabled it, now tap on the APK file to install it. Continue further by granting permissions and the app will be installed on your device.
Step 3: Post-installation setup of GBWhatsApp
Once the app is installed, you need to setup your GBWhatsApp account which is almost similar to that of WhatsApp. This guide will explain you about how to setup GBWhatsApp account and continue the uninterrupted usage of WhatsApp.
- Launch the GBWhatsApp from your App Launcher. You’ll be greeted with a screen asking for acceptance of terms & conditions, click on “Agree & continue”.
- Next, you will be asked for your country and phone number. Enter your details for verification through OTP.
- In the same screen, you find an option to recover your chats from your previous WhatsApp data. You need to click on the “Copy WhatsApp data” which is present in the bottom of the screen. Once done tap the next button and continue with OTP verification which is similar to WhatsApp.
- Once verified, You will be taken to a screen where you can restore the old messages. This will help you to install GBWhatsApp without losing chats.
- Tapping on restore will restore your old WhatsApp data, and this will take some time to restore.
- Once all the process done, you will be taken to the GBWhatsApp home screen where you can find all your chats, status and call log.
- Well that’s it you have successfully installed GBWhatsApp on your Android device without losing chats and everything. It’s time to use it and have a glance at the features of GBWhatsApp. Listed below are some of the best GBWhatsApp features that are not available on FB’s Whatsapp.