Firestick is one of the most common streaming devices which can be widely used across many countries. After purchasing the firestick, you have to install the necessary apps for streaming your favorite content. Firestick comes with official apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime, Silk Browser, Spotify, Firefox, etc. As these are official apps you may need to subscribe them for watching your favorite content. In this article, we have shared the two easy ways to install Kodi on Firestick.
Also see: how to install kodi on raspberry pi
How to install Kodi on Firestick with simple methods?
Method 1: Install Kodi on Fire Without Computer (Using Downloader App)
It is one of the simplest ways to directly download and install the Kodi apk file on firestick using the Downloader app.
- First, you have to go to the Firestick search and enter/ pronounce “Downloader“. It will show the Downloader app in the search result. After showing, you have to click on it.
- Now, you have to click on the Get to download and install the Downloader app. After completing the installation process, you have to open the app.
- Now, you have to enter the following address in the URL section.
- URL: https://kodiforu.com/fireapk/
- Next, you have to click on the Download option. Now, it will start the download process of Kodi apk file.
- After completing the download process, the install page of Kodi will be displayed on the screen. In that, you have to select the install option.
- After clicking on the Install option, you have to wait for few seconds to complete the installation process of Kodi on Firestick.
- After kodi gets installed successfully, you have to click on the Open to launch the Kodi application.
- The Kodi will take few seconds to prepare itself for the first run.
- Finally, the wait is over now! We have managed to install Kodi.
Method 2: Install Kodi on Firestick Using ES File Explorer App
ES File Explorer is one of the popular tools which you have already used on your android mobile. It is also available in the Amazon App Store. It’s one of the popular tools with a huge number of downloads in Firestick. In addition, it is also a multi-utility tool. One such tool is called the downloader. Now, let us see how to download the Kodi apk and install it on your Firestick device using ES File explorer.
- First, you have to go to the search tab and then enter ES File Explorer and select it.
- Now, you can select the ES File Explorer icon under the APPS & GAMES.
- Now, you have to click on the Get option to download and install the app.
- After completing the download and installation process, you have to select Open.
- Now, You can find various tools here.
- You can go to the Tools menu using your remote and then select Download Manager.
- Now, you can click on New option.
- In the pop up window, you need to enter the Path and Name.
- Now, you can enter the following URL “http://bit.ly/fireapkdl” and then select Next.
- Next, you need to enter any name. Here, I have entered a name as kodi.
- Now, you have to click on Download Now button.
- It will take few seconds to download the file. Once done, you have to select Open file option.
- Now, you have to click on Install option to complete the process.
These are the necessary steps to install Kodi on Firestick using ES File Explorer.