Raspberry Pi is just like a credit-card-sized computer that could plug into your TV and a keyboard. It can perform like a small computer which can be used in electronics projects. Also, Raspberry Pi can do many of the things that your desktop PC does. To name a few, you will do some basic things such as spreadsheets, word processing, browsing the Internet, and playing games. It also supports multiple operating systems such as Rasp Bian RaspBMC, Arch Linux, Rise OS, OpenELEC Pidora. It is available for low on cost than expected. It is mainly developed for education purpose only. It is also very useful for the student, artists, and hackers. A raspberry pi can operate in any generic USB and computer keyboard and mouse. It can also be used with USB storage.
Also check: how to install kodi on xbox one
How to Install Kodi On Raspberry Pi?
Kodi is a media player software which you can run on Raspberry Pi 3. But there’s no direct way to install kodi on pi 3. We gotto do it with the help of LibreELEC. A LibreELEC is a complete media center software which fits for embedded systems and computers. This comes with a pre-configured version of Kodi. So, you need to follow the below steps carefully to install kodi on raspberry pi.
Likewise a different method is followed to install kodi on PS4.
- Initially, you have to go to the www.raspberry.org site of LibreELEC to makes a raspberry pi very easier to connect.
- After going to the website, You have to click on the download button.
- Now, you can see LibreELEC software link at the bottom of the page. You can download by just clicking on that link.
- After clicking on the link, you can enter into libreelec.tv site. In that, you have to click on the download button to download the LibreELEC software.
- After clicking on the download button, you will be taking into the download page of the LibreELEC. Now, you have to download the appropriate version for your device. For me, it’s raspberry pi 3. So that, I am downloading it.
- After completing the download process of LibreELEC software, you need to download a Disk image file which is available from the “sourceforge.net.”
- At the same time, you have to format the SD card from the www.sdcard.org.
- By formatting the sd card, you have to make a one bootable LibreELEC. So, you have to convert the LibreELEC setup to perform this action.
- Now, the disk Imager is converting the LibreELEC as a bootable sd card.
- After completing the conversion process, you will get the notification through the pop-up like “write successful”.
- Now, you have to enter into the LibreELEC software to run the Kodi app.
- After completing this, you are supposed to open on Kodi.
- Next, you have to connect your LibreELEC to the Internet to setup the Kodi.
- After successfully connecting LibreELEC to the Internet, you will find a “Thank you” message to run the Kodi app.
- Once all the above process done, you have successfully installed Kodi on Raspberry Pi.
- After completing the above process, you have to open your Raspberry Pi device to use Kodi.